£45,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
Are you a qualified accountant with prior management experience, who has a strong technical accounting background and an eye for detail?
Then this could be a perfect opportunity for you! As Finance Manager of this growing retailer it will allow you to develop and refine your current abilities and provide all-round accountancy knowledge to drive performance and refine processes.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly management accounts and performance reports.
- Preparation of balance sheets, cashflow reports for group consolidation.
- Managing taxes, stock and import returns.
- Guide, manage and coach finance staff.
- Manage and identify business risks.
- Provide advice/guidance on technical accounting and GAAP.
- Responsibility for financial management and commercial reports of a business unit.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Strong technical and commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of US GAAP would be beneficial but not essential.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference PE939222 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.