Head of Finance
£70,000 to £75,000 plus Benefits
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Are you a finance professional looking for a management role within a successful and growing manufacturer with real ambitions?
Reporting to the CFO you help build and lead the team to cover all aspects of reporting, controls and compliance. As a finance professional you will support commercial aspects to enhance robust evaluations for change and development. You will need to be a qualified accountant or have the experience needed to be responsible for day to day financial management including planning, training and reporting.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Manage month end processes and provide management accounting reports.
- Complete variance analysis, management reviews and reporting.
- Support preparations for budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare year-end accounts with partnered groups, ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
- Develop and maintain benchmarks and costing to support the business.
- Cashflow forecasts for short and long term goals.
- Oversee procedures to minimise cash risk and identify opportunities for improvements and implement change.
- Manage and develop a small team including target setting and appraisals.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities in:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Experience gained within manufacturing
- Team management, control enhancement and budget maximisation
Sounds like a great opportunity? Please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939139 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.