£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Are you looking to utilise your eye for detail through financial analysis?
As Finance Analyst you must be a qualified accountant looking to make a different in a reputable business. You will need to be able to work under pressure while upholding accuracy and finesse to drive results.
Some of your duties will include:
- Maximising performance through different analysis processes.
- Responsible for accurate reports and data management.
- Working collaboratively and proactively to drive performance and continuous improvement.
- Identity, assess and challenge problems through research and analysis.
- Reviews, planning, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and data management.
- Assist with appraisals on capital projects.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Strong Financial Analysis experience.
- A motivated strategic thinker with high integrity.