Management Accountant - Tech
Your new company
International Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys based in London. They have a collaborative, social work culture and are looking for someone who will enjoy & thrive in this environment. They are unlike other law firms and act more of a tech business, with really nice offices, and no suits required. The business is really growing and they are looking to expand their finance team accordingly.
Your new role
The role of the Management Accountant is an integral part of the firm's Finance team. You will play a key role in delivering an excellent service, providing valuable business insight in a challenging but rewarding environment.
- Preparation of monthly departmental financial reports.
- Production of monthly management accounts for distribution to Partners and Senior Management.
- Preparation and processing of monthly accounting adjustments including accruals and prepayments, depreciation etc.
- Responsible for monthly cash flow forecasting and reporting and cash management.
- Production of quarterly internal accounts for the two overseas entities.
- Production of quarterly profit-sharing accounts for the Equity Partners.
- Assist with preparation of the firm's annual LLP accounts.
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Preparation of the annual accounts and responsible for statutory/tax filings for two overseas entities.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA from practice or industry. They would like to see candidates who are qualified in industry with experience with Management Accounts or candidates who have qualified in practice, looking to make the first move into industry. You will have great team skills: collaborative, knowledge-sharing, caring, asking, listening.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will join a growing, collaborative, social team who enjoy work socials. You will work amongst a really impressive team, with leader's who will support your development. As a business, they work with exciting brands/clients. You will receive a competitive salary of £50,000 + bonus and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.