Financial Controller - Apparel & Fashion - Contract
Our client, a growing force in the fashion and apparel world, is looking for a Financial Controller on a contract basis until they hire someone on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of small team (Management Accountant, AP/AR Specialist and Bookkeeper)
- Be highly motivated and have a keen interest in this industry, and willingness to expand the business.
- Previous experience withing and SME retail will be highly valued
- Preparation of consolidated group accounts and audit packs
- Oversight of preparation of Management Accounts
- Cash forecasting and producing financial reports
- Processing payroll
- Be able to work autonomously
The ideal candidate profile:
- You will be ACA qualified with at least 4 years experience in a senior financial management position.
- Highly numerate with excellent technical knowledge and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Able to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Proactive with a hands-on approach, able to use initiative to find information
- Strong knowledge of multiple IFRS
- Strong Excel skill levels including pivot tables and tools to data mine from large spreadsheets
- Working with Multi-company and group consolidation
Due to high volumes only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly