Finance Manager, ACA
An exciting opportunity to be the Finance Manager within the London office of an alternative asset manager has arisen due to some internal restructuring. This established and market leading firm have offices based in London, New York and Asia and manage $10 billion in assets across multiple funds.
In this role you will have full end-to-end responsibility for the UK finance operations and be part of a global finance team for the firms management companies. You will report directly into the head of department based in the US and will have oversight and mentor one junior based in London.
- Preparation of periodic management reports, consolidations and statutory accounts.
- Tax and FCA regulatory reporting
- Running the UK annual audit process including liaising with third parties
- Provide support to the wider finance function from a strategic standpoint
You must be;
- Big 4 ACA qualified accountant (3-5 years PQE)
- Experience within a similar position in the investment management space (Hedge Fund would be a bonus)
- Experience with Tax compliance not limited to VAT, corporation and employment tax
- Very strong communication skills with people at varying levels
- Enjoy a collaborative and cohesive working environment
Salary is up to £85k + excellent benefits, company culture and flexible working
Please apply now if you'd like to be considered for the position.
Apply for Finance Manager, ACA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly