If you’re an FP&A Analyst looking for a new opportunity to make the next step in your career, where you’ll take on responsibility for the modelling and forecasting of a business with £1.5 billion of assets invested in ethical businesses which contribute to society, then look no further.
This London based investment manager is looking to hire an exceptional qualified accountant with an entrepreneurial spirit who’s hungry to contribute to the development of the business. The candidate will need experience with modelling, forecasting and have first-rate Excel skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and developing the core financial forecasting model to produce 3-5 year plans for the business’s P&L, balance sheet and cashflows
- Analysing and delivering key financial insights to inform the firm’s future commercial decision making
- Regular reforecasting in order to ensure forecasts are aligned with the higher level strategic corporate objectives
- Liaising with the wider business and heads of departments to make certain that all modelling assumptions and inputs are understood and owned by the whole business
- Working closely with the CFO and Finance Director and ensuring the smooth operation of the wider finance team
The perfect candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working within financial services
- Fully Qualified - (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA)
- Someone who naturally thinks commercially and inquisitively whilst challenging assumptions
- Someone who is passionate about what they do and driven to succeed
- Be a confident and eloquent communicator, both in verbal and written forms
- Have exceptional Excel skills with previous experience of excel based financial modelling
The role will pay somewhere between £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience and the strength of the candidate.
Please get in touch with Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment for more information of immediate consideration.
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly