FP&A Analyst - ACA Newly Qualified
You’ve spent three hard years of your life in Practice and are walking away with the ACA, but what are you going to do with it? BAU reporting? Don’t you want to work for a company you’re interested in and excited by, where you can really contribute to the development of the business?
This London based investment manager need exceptional and ambitious ACAs to take on responsibility for the modelling and forecasting of the business, which has £1.5 billion of assets invested in ethical businesses that contribute to society, in order to ensure the commercial development of the business
It’s the perfect job to step into out of Practice. You’ll have an exceptionally high calibre team, with phenomenal senior management and a load of responsibilities
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining and developing the core financial forecasting model to produce 3-5 year plans for the business’s P&L, balance sheet and cashflows
- Analysing and delivering key financial insights to inform the firm’s future commercial decision making
- Regular reforecasting in order to ensure forecasts are aligned with the higher level strategic corporate objectives
- Liaising with the wider business and heads of departments to make certain that all modelling assumptions and inputs are understood and owned by the whole business
- Working closely with the CFO and Finance Director and ensuring the smooth operation of the wider finance team
What you’ll need:
- Have previous experience with financial services
- Fully Qualified - (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA)
- Someone who naturally thinks commercially and inquisitively whilst challenging assumptions
- Someone who is passionate about what they do and driven to succeed
- Be a confident and eloquent communicator, both in verbal and written forms
- Have exceptional Excel skills with previous experience of excel based financial modelling
The role will pay somewhere between £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience and the strength of the candidate.
Please get in touch with Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment for more information of immediate consideration.
Apply for FP&A Analyst - ACA Newly Qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly