Analyst within Charity
Your new company
A friendly charity based in central Reading
You will ideally be CIMA qualified and understand budgeting and forecasting and managing accounts.
- Perform forecasting reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Be responsible for commercial and consultancy reports
- Report on financial performance
- Analyse past results, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Responsible for growing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining and business intelligence
- Recognise income for contracts
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.