This exciting London based Investment Management group are looking for an commercially sound Financial Controller, to join for a minimum of 12 months fixed term.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Providing leadership to the Property and Investment finance team.
- Team mentoring and skill development.
- Manage financial forecasting, budgeting and overseeing the management accounts for over 50 entities.
- Oversee VAT reporting processes.
- Oversee the transactional finance team.
- Enhance processes and management reporting.
- Manage the external audit process.
- Develop a strong working relationship with senior management and other stakeholders including Tax and Internal Audit.
Skills and Attributes needed:
- Qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA)
- Experienced candidate with excellent knowledge of accounting policies.
- Experience managing a team.
- Strong finance system skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
If you have the relevant experience listed and you are interested in finding out more about the role, please send your CV directly