Accounts Assistant - Accounts Payable
Reporting to the Finance Manager, a luxury FMCG brand is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant to be responsible for maintaining purchase ledger for the company and ensure all relevant data is checked and accurately recorded and complaint with company procedures. You detailed responsibilities will be:
- Authenticating and posting supplier invoices, liaising with departmental heads
- Prepare monthly BACS/multi-currency(USD/EUR/YEN) payment run, twice monthly as well as ad hoc payments
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to ensure suppliers’ accounts are kept up to date.
- To prepare manual accruals analysis for Finance Manager for month-end closing
- Prepare monthly Aged Creditors listing
- Prepare and post relevant month end journals
- Process expenses and company credit cards
- Reconcile relevant balance sheet accounts.
Apply for Accounts Assistant - Accounts Payable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly