A fast growing global management consultancy business based in the City of London is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their fast pace team. This is a newly created role to support the company's growth and following their recent acquisitions.
- Statutory and group accounting
- Preparation of company and multi-currency statutory accounts under IFRS, and PLC reporting
- Acquisition accounting, share based payments accounting and ongoing technical compliance to the changing accounting landscape.
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Modelling and ad hoc work
- Assist with financial modelling
- Acquisition and investment analysis
- Commercial projects, tax and investor relations work
- Assisting with managing the audit relationship.
The ideal candidate will be CA/ACA/ACCA qualified with experience of complex consolidated plc/IFRS accounts including multicurrency. Candidates should have strong technical accounting knowledge and previous experience of general tax accounting desirable. Advanced Excel, modelling experience is a must with the ability to communicate well with stakeholders at all levels. You should have excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to influence others.
Ideally you will have come from an audit background, looking for your first move in to industry. If you have relevant experience and you are keen to find out more, please apply and quote reference HAS 166001
Apply for Group Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly