Brewster Partners are currently working exclusively with a global business based in Sheffield who are looking to bring in a talented and ambitious Management Accountant. This company are in a strong position to continue the period of growth they have achieved and have exciting plans for the future. The ideal candidate will want to progress into a management position while completing their ACCA or CIMA studies or be fully qualified.
- Number two to the Head of Finance supporting in all aspects of the finance function
- Ownership of the month end management accounts pack to be approved by Head of Finance
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Management and analysis of the P&L including variance analysis with commentary
- Supporting on the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide valuable insight to key senior stakeholders
- Support head of finance with annual set off accounts
- Assist with annual audit
- Oversee work of transactional team including approving payments
- Manage and mentor team of 3
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the finance function
- Experience producing monthly management accounts
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations
- Sound transactional experience
- Management experience desirable
- ACCA/CIMA studier/qualified
- Good Excel Skills (VLOOKUPs/Pivots etc)
- A-C GCSE Maths and English
- Good communication skills
If this role is of interest, please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.