A fast growing consumer business who operate on a global scale have created a new Financial Accountant role due to rapid growth. This role plays a crucial part in ensuring the management and statutory accounting with the opportunity to help build and shape financial processes and systems required for a high growth Private Equity backed business. Responsibilities will include:
- Production of UK management accounts.
- Oversee preparation of Franchisee management accounts in accordance with timelines.
- Budgeting and forecasting processes
- Work closely with external accountants (PwC) to implement process improvements in clinic accounting processes.
- Prepare variance analysis for Global Business review meetings.
- Preparation and filing of annual statutory accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Work with external audit and tax vendors to provide requested documents timely to ensure compliance and tax filings.
- Oversee AP and AR processes, ensuring they are run efficiently.
- Cash flow forecasting and reviewing bank reconciliation.
- Work closely with Group accounting function to ensure accuracy of various sub ledgers and intercompany accounts.
- Continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Support Head of Finance with ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Manage, develop and oversee the work of one Direct report.
The ideal candidate will be a Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA), preferable from an audit/ tax background. Experience working with start / scale up businesses would be beneficial as well as experience supervising/ managing junior staff members. Advanced Excel skills is essential and previous experience using an accounting system such as SAP, NetSuite, Oracle or Xero would be desirable. Candidates should be a self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have relevant experience and you are interested to find out more, please apply and quote reference: HAS 998778
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly