Senior Finance Business Partner
Marks Sattin are currently working with a leading Doncaster based manufacturing and retail company to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Finance Business Partner.
Working as part of the Group Commercial Finance team the successful candidate will provide financial input into and play a pivotal role in developing and helping deliver the Group's transformation agenda as well as taking a lead role on Group FP&A and investor relations activities.
● Be part of the Transformation leadership team
● Support on transformation initiatives from idea conception, to investigation (including research) and narrowing of opportunities
● Prepare business cases and liaise with key stakeholders as required to obtain sign-off
● Carry out in train and post investment reviews tracking the progress of signed off initiatives, ensuring timely reporting to help ensure corrective actions can be made as required
● Assess M&A opportunities (inbound and outbound), and provide a recommendation on whether the Group should consider investigating further and be the key finance point of contact managing the financial aspects of any deal
● Take a lead role on core Group FP&A (forecasts, budgets, 4YP, investment appraisal etc) and Investor Relations activities as required
● Support the wider Group Commercial Finance Team as required
The role requires a proactive, commercially focused finance professional who will actively seek to embed themselves within the business, improve the quality of financial information available to aid decision making and continuously look for ways to add value.
Key requirements and experience:
● Experienced Qualified Accountant with background in fast-moving, complex multi-site businesses
● Highly numerate, analytical and strategic, with a strong understanding of financial modelling, planning and forecasting and analytical techniques
● Strong communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams at all levels
● Capability to think strategically while also having the ability to focus on the immediate task and 'get the job done'
● Significant experience within a senior 'business facing' finance role, handling stakeholder support with financial independence and integrity
● Drive and passion for success and quality
If you feel you meet the above skills, please apply now.