Finance Business Analyst
Marks Sattin are currently working wth a major uk retailer and manufacturer to assist in the recruitment of a Finance Business Analyst.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Take the delivery lead on key Group Finance Transformation initiatives from a project/process viewpoint, as agreed as part of the Group Finance Systems and Transformation roadmap.
- Work with key stakeholders to assess current working practices and using a variety of principles (e. Six Sigma, Lean etc.) help innovate, design and create end to end new ways of working that are optimized, remove waste and harness the power of our Group Finance Systems and Processes to their fullest.
- Drive and embed a continuous improvement culture within Group Finance by engaging with team members and delivering change in a positive way
- Work closely with the Group Finance Systems Partner to innovate and determine opportunities for system enhancements and integrations that will drive our transformation roadmap outside of thiose already agreed
- Working closely with all key Finance stakeholders you will manage the key relationships and maintain stakeholder buy in through effective and open communication
- Strong Project Management and End to End Process Design Skills
- Finance background across all aspects of Finance
- Experience of delivering Finance Transformation in a Lead Analyst type role or similar, using principles such as Lean/Six Sigma etc, with ability to run projects, design processes and create system integrations/development plans
- Strong relationship management skills across Finance and the wider business
- Degree level or equivalent
- Good Finance Systems experience - ideally of Open Accounts/PowerBI/GSuite
- Project management experience and experience of end to end process review/design/implementation
- Experience of working at a high level in a Finance Systems/Transformation environment
If you feel you are right for the role, please apply now.