Interim Finance Business Partner
Brewster Partners Interim Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a large and progressive organisation in the South Yorkshire area. Working with management teams across the business, this will be a rewarding role that will enable you to have real impact on the business and aid the improvement of processes and procedures. The offices are easily accessible from the M1 motorway and towns to include Sheffield, Barnsley and Doncaster.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of month end and Year End processes
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack with supporting commentaries
- Providing operational and commercial support to teams across the business
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of VAT and dealing with tax matters
- Assisting the Finance Manager with audit and
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- A qualified finance professional (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Proven experience within a finance business partnering role
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail and
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels.
- A competitive annual salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Immediate start.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.