Part Time Financial Business Analyst - TV - Central London
Part Time Financial Business Analyst - TV Entertainment - Central London
This is a 12-14 month contract working for an established TV Entertainment business based in Central London. This Finance Business Analyst will play an integral part within the Finance team focusing on providing financial and business analysis function to support the business development opportunities within the Group.
This is a part time role requiring 24 hours per week and will require 1 day working in the London office and will allow the other days from home.
- Financial analysis
- Business planning - particularly experience in digital media preferred
- Equity sale / joint venture / partnership structures
- Producing high quality Board level reports and presentations to assist Senior Management team with key strategic decision making
- Provide financial and business analysis function to support the business development opportunities within the Group.
- Financial modelling of OTT digital video distribution methods including AVOD, SVOD, and FAST opportunities across existing and new content assets. Ability to understand and model complex cost and revenue structures.
- Analyse of M & A targets, including valuations and risk models and preparation of clear, targeted reports to assist with strategic decision making
- Financial review and analysis of potential distribution and investment opportunities within our existing joint venture structures .
- Business planning and risk/reward analysis for new channel business and channel launches / new joint ventures, acquisitions etc.
- Provide financial impact analysis of potential channel closures / restructures or asset sales.
- Assist sales teams in the creation of internal reports identifying potential revenue gaps/ channels / feeds
- Keeping up to date with latest market data and research, viewing habits and new media platform performance
- Producing trackers and internal dashboards from multiple sources to support the SVP of Business Development and business development team
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities for further growth or strategic investment
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required, including supporting the management team with international rollout
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Preferably experience in broadcast media and digital video media distribution
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand financial data
- Organized and have the ability to work quickly and efficiently on multiple projects
- Excel modelling
- Preparing and presentation of Board level materials
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.