Interim Forensic Financial Accounting Consultant
Our manufacturing client require an Interim Forensic Financial Accounting Consultant for a short period, to support them gain a comprehensive understanding of a recent acquisition.
The role will sit outside of IR35 due to being a finite project, and require you to be based onsite in their Yorkshire office infrequently.
- Due diligence review of the newly acquired SME’s financial accounts to gain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the business performance
- Get ‘into the weeds’ of the business accounts to ensure all debits and credits are fully accounted for, and that costs and revenues match
- Review the historic invoices; currently cost within the P&L which shouldn’t be there- understand why and correct the accounting as needed
- Work closely with the Group CFO to assist integration and understanding of this acquisition
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Demonstrable experience with strong hands-on pedigree, untangling accounts as needed
- Competent and detailed in approach to drive insight and dig ‘under the skin’ of the surface accounts
- Strong stakeholder management skills to deliver insights in a coherent matter
Apply for Interim Forensic Financial Accounting Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly