Group Financial Controller - PE backed Tech/AI company
Investigo are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a PE backed Tech/AI company in their search for a Group Financial Controller. This role would suit someone looking to make their first move from Audit and also happy to work in a start-up environment. The company will also offer remote working and a generous salary.
- The Group Financial Controller (GFC) will work closely with Group Finance Director to oversee the day to day management of the financial reporting function. The GFC will help manage the members of the Global Finance & Operations team to maintain the financial record keeping and deliver accurate and timely financial reporting for all of the group subsidiaries.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing / monitoring the financial accounts of all the Group's entities, including (and not limited to) ensuring all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Preparing the necessary schedules / journals required for month-end reporting
- Co-ordinating with other Finance team members to ensure the month-end reporting timetable is adhered to
- Monitoring internal controls
- Prepare month-end and year-end group consolidations
- Oversee / manage year-end statutory and tax fillings for each of the Group's entities
- Monitoring cashflow of the group and ensure compliance with covenants
- Report to Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Co-ordinating audit processes and ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Assist Finance Director with analysing financial data and FP&A
- Assist in the Financial Systems Implementation
- Suggest (where appropriate) updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Assisting in financial due diligence of potential acquisitions of the Group
- Assisting the CFO & the Finance Director with other workstreams as needed
- Motivate and lead junior Finance team members by providing guidance and helpful feedback
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience with MS 365 Dynamics Finance is a plus.
- Comfortable working remotely and travelling to other offices globally on a regular basis.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to check for accuracy and have good attention to detail.
- A capacity to adapt and change within a fast-growing business.
- Great attitude and willingness to learn.