Are you a qualified accountant or finalist looking for your next management accounting role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available candidate to join a renowned multi-million £ turnover logistics business. You will be an essential member of finance, working autonomously while reporting to the Director of Finance, providing accounting support and ensuring that the management accounts and associated analysis are prepared on an accurate basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking full ownership of 12 P&Ls across 2 operating companies, preparing accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Maintain accurate reconciliations with supporting back-up for accruals, prepayments and other balance sheet areas
- Build a thorough understanding of all costs incurred by the business to support decision-making
- Engage with Operational Managers to understand key cost drivers and attain/correct historic financial information
- Ensure invoice coding has been completed correctly and support key areas of general ledger, e.g. fixed asset register (Open Accounts)
- Actively build and maintain strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues at all levels
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or finalist
- Advanced Excel knowledge, e.g. pivots/look ups/large data handling and analysis
- Experience in high transactional industry experience
- Open Accounts systems experience is desirable
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly