Partner Financial are working with a high growth PE backed technology business to identify a Senior Finance Analyst for one of their business units. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and as a result of the substantial investments made into the technology of the product and services that the business provides. This specific business unit has invested heavily in its product over the last few years and is now well positioned to become the market leader.
- Ensuring that the actual financial and operational results are provided to the management team on an accurate and timely basis;
- Managing direct contracts business performance through deliverance of defined KPIs;
- Proactively and reactively providing ad-hoc financial and operational analysis;
- Working with the management and programme teams in order to ensure that the inventory, accruals and pre-payments relating to direct contracts are well understood and properly controlled;
- Providing value adding financial insight, support and challenge by building effective working relationships.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA);
- The ability to provide key business insight through exceptional analytical skills;
- The ability to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence;
- Proactive individual with the ability to effectively manage various projects while adhering to deadlines;
- Have a good appreciation of core best practice;
- Experience of SAP, Tableau and Adaptive Insights systems an advantage;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.