This role will report directly into the Group FP&A, and will drive data accuracy, structure and availability to support reporting, analysis and planning.
You will ensure models and processes are robust and continuously improved, which will involve working with Group IT to develop optimal technology solutions and tools to improve access to data and timely business decision support.
- Support the Group budget process including consolidation process and analysis.
- Create, update, and maintain financial models, long term forecasts and scenario planning to support strategic decision making
- Support implementation of fit for purpose forecasting and reforecasting processes, systems and controls (alongside group IT and Treasury (Cashflow Forecast)) including interim "quick win" solutions
- Work with Commercial Teams to develop standardised weekly and monthly business performance management reporting, incorporating financial and operational metrics, insights, risks and opportunities
- Support in the development and preparation of Board reporting
- Sourcing and analysis of published competitor performance data
- Ad hoc analysis to support investments, M&A and capital raising projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with the Group finance team, Group IT / BI teams, international FP&A teams and divisional finance teams so as to support relevant information sharing and consistent good practice
- Continually review published FP&A best practice to support the evolution of FP&A
- Professional Accounting Qualification or QBE, several years industry experience is essential
- Strong business acumen with broad experience across the finance function
- Prior experience in FP&A, an understanding of data structure and best practice is essential
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to multitask, and meet deadlines on a timely basis
- Self-starter with a continual improvement attitude
- Creativity, flexibility and an entrepreneurial mindset to the solution of business issues
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong MS Office skills, Advanced Excel is essential. BI Tool, OLAP and SAP Experience are desirable