Accountancy Recruit is partnering with a privately owned company in the leisure sector to appoint a Finance Manager. The role would suit a newly qualified Accountant, Management Accountant or Financial Accountant looking to take the next step. We are also considering part qualified Accountants with the required experience. The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Production of the Monthly Management Accounts reporting pack, including variance analysis.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance in the production of the annual budget.
- All aspects of intercompany invoices and recharges.
- Quarterly VAT Reporting.
- Support FD with adhoc projects and identifying areas for driving efficiencies.
- Managing the year end audit process
- Management & development of the two Finance Assistants
To be successful in this role the Finance Manager will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role including management experience.
- Ideally Qualified Accountant or minimum part qualified (CIMA, ACCA)
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of Sage 200 preferable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
The salary advertised for this role is a guideline, the salary offered will be commensurate with experience.