This is a varied and hands-on FP&A Manager role where you will be responsible for cashflow planning, planning, forecasting and reporting, as well as identifying cash improvement opportunities across the function.
Our client is a PLC based in the heart of Bristol who are going through an exciting period of change, including a system implementation to enable business transformation and future growth, and brand new offices aiming to be completed in Spring 2022.
- Manage the month end process to ensure deadlines are met
- Analyse and investigate results
- Co-ordinate post month actions, communicating any deliverables to relevant commercial teams
- Manage the forecast process
- Act as lead for generating, delivering and reporting on cash opportunities
- Responsible for driving improvements within the commercial finance teams
- Delivering quarterly Balance Sheet Review
- Responsibility for performing all required controls and governance
- Responsibility for supporting audit of balance sheet items
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Prior FP&A experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong excel skills
Up to £55,000 + excellent benefits + flexible working