Head of Group Reporting Manager
Our client has implemented an exciting strategy to diversify its business model and create a global multi-channel group with a strong presence in the UK, North America and Canada. Turnover has increased to £500m. As part of their ambitious plans, they now seek to hire a results focused Head of Group Reporting with experience of a “first in-class’ group finance function within a plc. We are ideally seeking someone with a desire to be part of a fast-paced growth organisation with plans to IPO.
- Manage the monthly P&L, balance sheet and cashflow reporting process, including consolidation processes across the Group
- Planning & budgeting process across Group for the P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and all key KPIs
- Tax and Treasury reporting across the group
- Maintain a robust financial control environment, ensuring that risks are adequately mitigated with appropriate controls and processes are constantly challenged.
- Support due diligence processes for future transactions (M&A support)
- Lead the Group Audit reporting (discussing group wide audit issues, ensuring full adherence to IFRS requirements)
- You will be a qualified accountant, ideally with big 4 practice experience, with experience gained in a plc.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet continuous deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the company
- Self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative
- Experience of working in fast moving environments
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.