Our retained client is a leading “ soft “ facilities management business that are looking to bring in an ambitious Finance Director / CFO into their senior management team in South Cheshire. The business currently turnover circa £15m, with an opportunity to grow the business organically and acquisitively with their recent investment. A number of other market opportunities also exist which have the potential to significantly accelerate growth in the business, including some immediate M&A opportunities.
This individual will be a key member of the senior leadership team who are tasked with driving shareholder value creation throughout this investment cycle.
As the Finance Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the CEO to support organic and acquisitive growth agenda.
- Stakeholder management of external advisors, bankers, lawyers, private equity and auditors, to include responsibility for all external investor and covenant reporting.
- Key commercial contribution to M&A, including investment appraisal, due diligence and deal structuring, as well as post acquisition reporting and integration.
- Working capital management and treasury responsibilities.
- Ongoing development of management information, commercial analysis and KPI suite to support the senior management team in driving business performance, and provide robust operational challenge within the business.
- Management and mentoring of a small accounting team.
- Responsibility for all statutory reporting and compliance, including assuming company secretary responsibilities.
The business seek a Finance Director who can demonstrate the following:
- Hands on experience of “ contract accounting “ ensuring contract profitability.
- Ideally prior exposure to Private Equity.
- Experience of M&A and integrating acquisitions.
- Ambitious, with a risk/reward appetite and entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire and energy to make a key contribution in the senior leadership team and develop an equity interest
- An engaging team player, “fun”, who can engage and inspire others
- Business gravitas, acumen and discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity where the client would consider an experienced Finance Director, or alternatively someone stepping up into their first Finance Director role. You must be able to demonstrate you can work with energy, gravitas and ambition coupled with a track record of commercial and operational success to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly