Our retained client is a private equity backed Software / SaaS business looking to bring in an ambitious CFO, to work closely with the founder and private equity investors in the continued scaling and growth of the business. This individual will be a pivotal member of the executive team, who will play a key part in ultimately driving a successful exit.
As the CFO, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working as a strategic, commercial and operational partner to the Founder / Investor.
- Stakeholder management of external advisors, bankers, lawyers, private equity and auditors.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy, including M&A activity.
- Take overall control of the company’s finances, and develop a small finance team, ensuring that the company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Key commercial contribution to the business plan to increase their market share.
- Ongoing development of management information, commercial analysis and KPI suite to support the senior management team.
- Provide commercial support to develop the current pricing strategy
- In addition to Finance you will look after HR and Operations
The successful candidate for this position will be an ambitious individual with experience within a Software / SaaS business, and ideally someone with previous exposure to private equity investors.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly