Fixed Asset Supervisor
I am working with a global telecommunications business who are looking to add a Fixed Asset Supervisor to their team based in London.
The role will involve overseeing a team of 5 and will report into the Group Finance Analyst and AP Manager. The responsibilitites of the role include:
- ERP transaction processing such as consumption/receipting
- Journal postings during Month End
- Reviewing CWIP/FAR regularly for completeness and accuracy
- Analyzing Capex Additions
- Reconciling/Reviewing Stock & Fixed Asset Register Balance Sheet Recs
- Supporting & supervising the team on month-end duties such as capex service accruals, asset write-offs, goods in transit accrual, capitalization, depreciation etc.
- Ensure monitoring of risks and controls by streamlining current processes.
- Ability to supervise a team of 5
- Responsible for self-learning and development
- Provide information to manager on work accomplishments, individual/team challenges
- Lead the daily/weekly team meetings internally and with the operating companies, and contribute on specialist/technical areas (e. Acquisitions/Inventory Standards).
The successful candidate will have prior experince working in a management accounting or fixed asset based role. You will also be looking to manage a team and have some prior experience of supervising juniors. Ideally you will be fluent in french however candidates will be considered without however it is desirable. Candidates who are degree educated and also studying ACCA/CIMA will be a preference.
Apply for Fixed Asset Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly