Regional Finance Business Partner
Regional finance business for a highly acquisitive and growing healthcare brand. Supporting 150 sites with full P&L management, you will work largely remotely to support ensuring the business delivers its financial targets.
One of Europe's largest healthcare providers in its' field, this business supports over 600 sites across the UK. Highly acquisitive and growing on a rapid trajectory, this business are at the forefront of their industry.
- Responsibility for managing all P&L cost lines for the region, including early identification of issues and opportunities, within the cost base to the key stakeholders, and providing challenge, support and analysis required to drive delivery of actions in a timely manner.
- Responsible for final review and sign-off of the monthly management accounts (P&L) for the region and the subsidiary areas and practices.
- Lead the annual budget setting process across the region for all revenue and cost lines, to deliver a robust budget with associated KPI's that performance can be managed against.
- Lead all regional forecasting processes (normally quarterly) for all revenue and cost lines.
- Weekly reporting of regional business unit performance.
- Support the regional leadership team with other ad-hoc projects or analysis as required.
- Financial appraisal and modelling for significant capital investment projects including, but not limited to, practice expansions and relocations.
- Act as finance representative for other key regional, or national business initiatives as required.
- Develop the financial awareness of the operational leadership teams through delivery of training as required.
- Deliver high quality, focused analysis including business cases and lookback analysis
- Work in a collaborative manner across both the Commercial Finance team and with other support and operational business functions to ensure consistency of approach, alignment of objectives and successful execution
- Qualified accountant with significant post-qualified experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Commercially astute
- Excellent business partnering and influencing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Accuracy of information and attention to detail
- Can work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with staff at all level
- Up to £66,000 per annum
- £4,000 car or car allowance
- 10% bonus (company and personal performance based)