Your new company
Our client is an innovative and leading-edge manufacturer with a strong presence in their market specialism. Well established, they serve a wide range of markets and have been settled in Northamptonshire for several years.
Your new role
Due to an internal restructure they are now keen to appoint an experienced Financial Accountant to join the team. Responsibilities in this position will include
- Financial reporting including monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to the parent company and the statutory accounting.
- Cash and treasury management, including bank reconciliations, credit management and cash collections
- Preparation of tax reporting including forecast tax reports for the parent company, overseeing annual statutory tax calculations and returns and the quarterly VAT returns, import VAT and duty
- Support controller with adherence to parent financial control policies, ensuring compliance
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing the key ledgers, inventory, receivables, and payables
- Supporting the financial controller with adhoc tasks
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal person for the position will be either fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or at the latter stages of active study. Strong experience in technical accounting and statutory reporting is essential alongside experience with control processes and improvements. Knowledge of UK taxation is also key.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.