SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic manufacturing business based in Halesowen. They are looking to on board a Cost Accountant to join their dynamic team, reporting directly into the Financial Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cost Accountant with extensive experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Working with Finance Controller to prepare and review month-end, including submission of results to Corporate.
- Maintain standard costing - including but not limited too annual costing process, BOM approvals, takt-time review.
- Inventory Management - investigate variances, inventory reporting, inventory provisions.
- Assist with Annual Inventory counts and spot check cycle counts.
- Assist Financial Controller with Budget and Forecasting, including Calculating labour efficiencies, Cost of Goods sold
- Assist with reporting of Operational KPI's and work with Ops Team to understand and improve on site performance.
- Overall fixed asset control, ensuring correct depreciation posting, Capex creation responsibility and assisting with ROI calculations.
- Assist with PCO process.
- Support Financial Controller with ad-hoc tasks.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.