Group Risk & Control Manager
Your new company
A well known consumer business based in Hampshire.
Your new role
- Involved in transformation of SOX and internal controls frameworks for the business with an eye on UK reforms in this area.
- Understanding of/preparation of Risk-Control matrixes from scratch
- Managing at least 1 person, possibly up to 8
- Hands on role, someone who can think about the entire internal control environment
- Working with various key stakeholders in the business
What you'll need to succeed
- SOX/Internal Controls experience
- Excellent communication skills
- ACA qualified trained in Big 4 or similar experience gained in another environment
- Happy working in a hands-on role
- Team management skills
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.- Hybrid working.
- Excellent opportunity for progression to a Head of Risk role in the future
- An interesting role working through a period of transformation and change
- Salary - up to £65000 + car allowance + bens
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.