Senior FP&A Analyst
A commercially focused role covering FP&A and business partnering.
- A multinational FTSE 100 mining company headquartered in London.
- To deliver insightful on time, accurate and complete monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, forecasting and budgeting, performance v KPI's.
- To analyse financial performance on a monthly basis and lead operational analysis to identify business improvement opportunities.
- To provide bespoke analysis on critical issues in support of performance analysis deliverables.
- To maintain a wider understanding of the market environment that the business is operating within.
- To collaborate with the wider team to improve quality and accuracy of submissions and to drive enhanced understanding of performance.
- To review and continually improve the Group's performance reporting activities for both efficiency and effectiveness.
- To provide advice, insight and analysis to other Group Functions
- ACA qualified ideally within a top-tier practice.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- An interest in natural resources/mining
- A competitive salary up to £72,000 and excellent package/benefits.
- Stunning offices based in the heart of the City.
- Hybrid working model - 3 days a week in the office.