Our client is a high growth Private Equity backed Media business. The business has grown Internationally both organically and via M&A, whilst maintaining a strong EBITDA. The business now requires a best in class CFO to join a highly driven management team as the business embarks on the next stage of its growth before an exit.
Working as part of the board and business partnering the CEO and COO, the CFO will be a hands on commercial operator responsible for the following;
- Supporting the business in developing strategy and delivering the growth plan
- Part of the Leadership team with a broad responsibility outside of finance
- Working closely with the Private Equity investors and Chair. Managing the relationship and ensuring they have the required level of data and insight on the business
- Leading on all M&A activity, from due diligence through to integration
- Understand and monitor the revenue and cost dynamics of the business, and suggest & implement recommendations as appropriate
- Continue to strengthen the controls within the business whilst driving efficiencies
- Close management of cash while allowing the business to deliver its objectives and growth
We will consider candidates who are currently operating as a Board CFO, as well as candidates who are currently in number 2 finance roles or divisional Finance Director roles looking to make the step up into a Board CFO role. Media sector experience is very much preferred but we will also consider candidates from aligned sectors. Private Equity experience is a nice to have but not essential.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly