Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner is responsible to the Head of Financial Accounts and Reporting to provide comprehensive business partnering to the Property function across the organisation. To support and constructively challenge to drive business performance and efficiencies.
My client is a national Property and Housing provider with its head office based in Didcot.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Deliver commercial business partnering service to Property, Facilities, Procurement and Contract Management, which incorporates proactive review and analysis of the functions, facilitates operational decision making and drives efficiencies and performance improvement
- Build and maintain influential and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including the Head of Property and Development, Head of Procurement and Contract Managers
- Develop and manage the preparation of monthly management information in a timely manner ensuring reports are robust and accurately reflect current performance
- Deliver meaningful and insightful commentary which supports the monthly reporting and reflects key business issues
- Develop quarterly property and facilities reporting to our Joint Venture partner
- Work with property and facilities teams to produce realistic but challenging budgets and forecasts as and when required by the organisation
- Provide objective challenge regarding spending plans and take a proactive role in looking for opportunities to deliver services more efficiently and effectively
- Provide extensive benchmarking analysis utilising market intelligence to highlight opportunities and add value
- Regularly review KPI's and management information to identify trends and emerging issues in order that mitigating action can be taken
- Monitor and report on the progress of the Group's capital programme across existing properties
- Work closely with Fixed Asset Accountant to ensure correct treatment of capital spend in line with organisation policy
- Support the appraisal and evaluation of property maintenance models and contracts
- Provide information and support for procurement tenders across the organisation.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will:
- Be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Have demonstrable budgeting, forecasting and partnering experience
- Have experience of a large accounting function
- Have good to excellent Excel and systems skills
- Be comfortable working in a team as well as autonomously
My client is offering a Basic Salary range of £50,000 - £55,000 depending on experience.