Senior Finance Business Partner
This is a brilliant opportunity for a commercially minded Accountant to join an Employer of Choice within the North East. You will be managing a small team, operating in a Lead Finance Business Partnering role.
One of the UK's largest of it's field, our client supports over 100,000 customers Nationwide.
They've been voted as one of the 'Best Workplaces to work 2021' & have a platinum IIP status!
Reporting in to the Head of FP&A, as the Lead Finance Business Partner, managing a small team of Qualified Accountants you will be partnering with a number of senior Directors and stakeholders across the business providing commercial information for critical business decisions.
- lead the team to ensure readily available, timely and accurate financial data across all areas is fed into their wider group reporting
- partner closely with Group Finance to ensure they're fully appraised on variances and financial performance issues
- use your commercial acumen to identify future financial risks and provide solutions
- work closely with the wider FP&A function with the preparation of regulatory returns and forecasts
- act as a trusted partner to a number of senior stakeholders across the wider organisation
The successful candidate will have come from a technical background, ideally previously within Financial Accounting. You'll be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with excellent communication skills with the ability to constructively challenge stakeholders.
Competitive pay + a proper worklife balance (split working) + benefits