Group Financial Controller
Our client, a fast-growing, acquisitive technology group (Turnover c.£50-60m) , is looking for an experienced, qualified Group Financial Controller to support the CFO with hands-on International Group Accounting, including integrating new acquisitions in UK / international.
The successful candiate will have a strong track record as an international Group Controller. They will be happy to get their sleeves rolled up and get into the detail of monthly / quarterly / annual reporting including payroll, fixed assets, accruals & prepayments, bank reconciliations in order to ensure compliance and a smooth audit process.
Due to imminent acquisition activity our client is ideally looking for someone who is immediately available and able to start immediately. The initial project will be focused on sorting out the exisiting situation / integrating new acquisitions, but there is potential for a permanent appointment in the future.
This role will initially be "working from home"/"remote working", but the successful candidate will ideally be in commutable distance of Reading. You will need to be an experienced, self-starter who is able to operate in a remote-working environment.
- Supporting the Group CFO in all areas of International Group Accounting
- Liaise with finance contacts in UK / International Subsidiaries to ensure compliance with group policies
- Assist with due diligence and integration of new acquisitions
- Monthly Group Reporting
- Half year and year-end reporting
- Intercompany Accounting
- Transfer Pricing
- Oversee all areas of finance including payroll, accruals & prepayments, bank reconciliations, fixed assets.
- Group Accounting polices - help develop and implement
- Liaise with auditors to ensure smooth process
- Liaise with other business advisors on tax / technical issues
- Ensuring Group Treasury strategy is implemented and followed
- Ensure continued development and improvement of Group IT system (Netsuite)
Skills and Qualifications:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Good Systems Knowledge and experience
- Strong systems experience (Netsuite)
- International Group Accounting Experience
- Strong Processes and procedures / compliance background
- Hands on and happy to get involved in detail
- Experience, self-starter who is able to work on own initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly