CFO (6 month FTC)
Our client is an award winning FCA regulated niche financial services business with a revenue of c£10m and global operations. The business is VC backed and is looking to hire a CFO to partner the CEO and rest of the Board on their journey of value creation.
Key deliverables of the role:
- Reporting to, and working closely with the CEO, Board, and Private Equity investors to drive the performance of the business
- Experienced CFO - responsible for all financial-related activities, but specifically providing robust management of working capital, and demonstrable experience of managing cash
- Hands on role, including accounting, financial planning and analysis, control, and development of streamlined business and financial processes
- Provide visibility of performance and scenarios modelling to support the decision-making process
Ideal candidate profile:
- Degree Qualified
- Qualified Accountant, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience operating within a senior finance role, ideally within financial services or a people / services business
- Extensive experience of cash and working capital management, KPI and performance management
- Extensive experience working in a PE environment at Board level
- Previous experience of raising funds & or a trade sale / IPO ideal but not mandatory
- Experience scaling small, high growth companies in a sustainable manner
- Hands on; but and able to manage effectively between the detail and the strategic level
- Bold; able to firmly challenge & support the right strategic outcome for the business.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a robust, confident senior finance professional who is looking to join a small team and thus have a visible, accountable role, leading from the front, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.