Michael Page are working exclusively with a growing manufacturer based in East Manchester. The role has full ownership of the numbers, overseeing a small team, and also is tasked with supporting the business better understand the number and provide commercial support and challenge.
A growing sub £150m turnover Manufacturer based in East Manchester.
Reporting to, and working closely with the Finance Director and Senior Leadership Team, the role will take full ownership of the financial reporting for the business, as well being a key partner to the business in improving processes, and providing financial support and guidance, in short and long term decision making. Including:
- Manage the month end process, ensuring timely and accurate reporting. This will include P&L analysis and full balance sheet reconciliations
- Working capital management and cash forecasting along with capital investment appraisal and review. Lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process to support the decision making processBuild effective working relationships with cross functional business partners to drive process improvements, and delivering key business metrics and insight to enable informed decision makingEnsure the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations covering accounting, tax, and other external reporting
- Review and continually develop and enforce financial policies and proceduresManage a small team and ensure appropriate training and development is undertaken
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)Experience of SAP in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and financial reportingTrack Record of working with / partnering teams outside of core financeHighly competent user of Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, with a high attention to detailAbility to identify and implement improvements to processes and practises across the businessExcellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organisation
£55,000 to £60,000 plus benefits