Financial Controller - Technology - SME
- Rapidly growing private equity backed Technology organisation
- Newly created exciting Financial Controller opportunity leading the finance function
The company is an innovative organisation which has carved out a niche in their market and which is experiencing impressive growth. Working in a business which is highly team orientated and coupled with an energetic office environment it is a great opportunity for someone to secure their first role as an FC.
Reporting to the Finance Director, and supporting the wider business and SMT, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities
- Manage the monthly closing and reporting process, including quarterly and annual audits
- Management of the month end process
- Supporting the FD with ad hoc analysis and commentary.
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures under IFRS and other reporting standards
- Special projects and other tasks as required
- Lead the financial reports and other financial metric reporting.
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, ideally with at least x2 years post qualification experience.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals.
Apply for Financial Controller - Technology - SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly