- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience)
- 6 - 12 month FTC
- Working from home currently, planning to move to hybrid working
A new opportunity has arisen due to growth of this medium sized business. The Head of FP&A and Finance Business Partnering seeks someone who is ambitious and keen to develop. The role will cover budgeting and planning as well as partner with multiple stakeholders.
The organisation has a good track record of taking on contractors and extending them or offering a permanent position.
- Develop analysis to direct and challenge decision making
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Financial forecast preparation of the annual and medium-term financial plans
- Enhancing business partnering to create value
- Work as part of a team with the potential to manage more junior members
- Identify improvements to processess
- Finance business partnering with non-finance to explain the numbers and provide support
You must have a business partner mindset and elicit trust using strong commercial acumen
Skills & Experience
You must be a Qualified Accountant and can be from either of these profiles:
- Recently qualified with the ACA seeking an FP&A and Finance Business Partnering role. The salary will be up to £60,000
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and with FP&A and Finance Business Parterning experience. You will be able to demonstrate a finance business partnering mindset and track record. The salary will be up to £70,000.
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly