Senior Management Accountant
Investigo are exclusively partnering a global technology company in Surrey, to recruit a newly created Senior Management Accountant.
You will have responsibility for the delivery of timely, accurate and insightful project financial information to business and finance stakeholders. You will partner effectively with Business Unit Delivery leads and BU Finance Business Partners to ensure that accounting and reporting of project performance is efficient and effective.
- Responsible for project set-up - ensure appropriate consideration of IFRS15 revenue recognition in the set-up of all new projects and use of accounting structures to optimise financial information
- Project forecasting - work collaboratively with BU stakeholders to ensure the requirements for financial forecasting on projects is understood and delivered
- Orderbook - own the monthly orderbook reconciliation process and associated analysis of backlog and secured revenue profile
- Project trading - ensure there is an appropriate process for using project forecasts to inform the trading of project revenue and gross margin following review and validation with business stakeholders
- Project closure - ensure project
The ideal candidate will be finalist or newly qualified, either straight from practice or already in a similar role in industry.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly