Pricing and Reserving Actuary (Non Life)
In this truly mixed role as part of a small team you will be involved in the Reserving, Pricing and Solvency II reporting and analysis for the European division, reporting into the CEO.
Our client prides themselves on the people it employs. They fully understand that people are a key resource and, with that, will help grow and continue to be a successful company. Our client are a leading Insurance provider across the global, with this Bristol based role having a focus on the UK and Europe.
The key responsibilities for this Pricing and Reserving Actuary (Non Life) based in Bristol with home working are:
- Deliver all aspects of the reserving process to the insurance entities within the Division
- Provide individual assessment and analysis of data from pricing models for non-life insurance risks, communicating the impact of results to the underwriters. Build, review and maintenance of pricing models for the Underwriting teams.
- Deliver technical provision and Solvency II modelling (premium & claims provisioning) within the quarterly process ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner for the two insurance entities within the Division
- To drive process improvement in the Actuarial function and across the business generally
- Produce regular MIS reports to be utilised by Senior Management, Directors, Board Committees & Group Entities in general
- Support the CEO and senior leadership team in growing this Actuarial function (and your career)
For this Pricing and Reserving Actuary (Non Life) based in Bristol, our client are searching for candidates who are/have:
- Qualified or Part Qualified Actuary
- Knowledge of Solvency II and QRT's essential
- Strong understanding of the key concepts of Solvency II and associated reporting requirements of a non-life insurance company
- Excellent communication/presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and critical decision making
Market leading base salary (up to six Figures)
Highly competitive benefits package (Annual leave, pension, flexible benefits)
Unrivalled career progress
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are on a journey, so if you enjoy adding value, harvesting the rewards of hard work then please don't hesitate to apply and contact us.! In this role you can expect to both be challenged and to learn, and will be offered a vast amount of valuable commercial experience to add to your skillset and career!
As this is a retained process, all candidates and applications must be sent to Connor Matthews at Michael Page.
Please contact Connor on: 07778333489.