Finance Business Partner
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance department, located at The London Clinic's head office in Central London (close to Regents Park & Baker Street tube stations). There is remote working available, and a highly competitive salary on offer.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1350 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
As a key member of the Finance team, you will be responsible for working in partnership with the Directors of Nursing as well as the departmental Senior Managers to help them manage their financial performance by providing incisive, value-add financial support.
- Job Type: Full Time, permanent position.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week; Mon - Fri within the core hours of 8.30am-5.30pm
- Location: The London Clinic Administration Building, 1 Park Square West, London NW1 4LJ. Remote working available.
- Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits. We also offer excellent career development opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop strong, credible and professional relationships with Nursing Senior Managers, fostering an environment where people take ownership for their financial performance.
- Provide clear and expert advice on a range of financial issues including, financial planning, interpretation of data and financial processes.
- Partner and engage with Nursing Senior Managers in the development of operational plans within their departments, challenging the status quo and devising financial solutions that meet present and future challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring the existence of a strong control environment within the Nursing departments and adherence to The Clinic’s financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure best practice is delivered and shared with the entire Finance function.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant or QBE, but previous success in a commercial finance / business partnering role is essential.
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Medical industry experience is desirable.
- Excellent Excel modelling, Power Point and general IT skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present financial information to a diverse, non-financial audience.
The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering. We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly