To manage the delivery of accounts and tax work across the service line, ensuring team members adherence to required standards, where work is completed on time, to standard and within budget.
- Controlling a portfolio of clients comprising individuals and owner managed businesses
- Preparation of accounts for companies, partnerships, LLP's and sole traders
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Preparation of partnership tax returns and adjusted profit computations
- Preparation of personal tax returns and computations
- Review of VAT returns
- Use of online accounting packages
This is a great opportunity for qualified or part qualified accountants to establish themselves with one of the Top 20 firms in the UK and gain invaluable experience in real-world accounting. Give your career a boost and apply today!
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003