Senior IT Auditor
My Client and Award winning FS organisation require an experiences IT Auditor to join their growing Audit Team.
The primary objective of the post holder is to plan and deliver technology and integrated audits and present findings in accordance with the department’s quality standards. Focus is on adequacy, effectiveness, efficiency and compliance within the audited area.
A strategic and commercial approach is critical.
- Working independently or as part of an integrated team delivering high quality commercially focused technology audits across the Group.
- Identify and understand critical business processes and systems, evaluating the effectiveness of IT controls and identifying potential process improvement opportunities across the business.
- Reporting on findings and negotiating management actions to mitigate identified business, operational or control risks;
- Interaction with business management through a set of defined relationships.
- Attendance at relevant committees and working and steering groups to support the business drive to improving governance.
- Previous experience within an Internal or External Audit environment.
- Have detailed IT audit experience within a complex and fast moving business environment.
- Working to challenging timelines.
- Ability to communicate conceptually detailed and complex information effectively and professionally with a wide range of people.
- Ability to provide written reports suitable for governing bodies and to ensure dissemination of information in the right format to the right people at the right time.
- Experienced at cultivating key business relationships and influencing to drive results.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly