Commercial Finance Manager
My client, one of the largest leisure companies in the North West, are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Manager to join their growing Chester head office.
The Commercial Finance Manager will work very closely with the Head of Commercial Finance, as well as the wider finance team, providing commercial support and financial insight in order to influence strategic decision-making.
The Commercial Finance Manager will need to build strong relationships with non finance, at a senior level, and be comfortable presenting to key stakeholders across the business. The role will work closely with the corporate development team, so any M&A exposure will be helpful.
This role will suit an ACA trained candidate, who has since moved into a commercially-geared industry role, and is now looking to drive and influence the long term strategy and commercial direction of this award winning business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide commercial analysis and challenge to all areas of the business
- Business partner across the business to deliver core results, and support on strategic projects to unlock future growth potential in the business
- Challenge budget holders to deliver against plans, identifying and highlighting areas of risk and opportunities.
- Support business decisions through provision of accurate and timely information/analysis
- Support and develop both the finance and wider business teams
- Support delivery of quarterly reforecasts and the annual budget
- Produce management reporting as required
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified, with some industry PQE
- Experience of working with non finance, building up strong business relationships
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent influencing skills
- Proactive, adaptable and emotionally aware
- Strong Excel skills
To apply to this fantastic commercial finance role, please get in touch!