Client Accountant - Part-time
Client Accountant - Block Property. Our Client is an established commercial and residential property management and consultancy firm based in Surrey. They are now looking to recruit for a client accountant to carry out property and service charge accounting functions within their block management team. Their mission is to provide an all-inclusive, bespoke services to clients in a consistent and transparent manner.
The Role, as the Client Accountant, duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Producing year end client accounts for the accountancy team.
- Preparation and delivery of clients' quarterly reports.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for issuing supplier payments..
- Posting bank receipts and cheques onto property management system
- Assisting and carrying out credit control procedures, including chasing outstanding arrears.
- Setting up standing orders.
- Preparation and chasing of service charge, rent, and insurance payments.
- Checking and charging out service charge budgets.
- Printing service charge statement for the legal division.
- Handling all account queries via telephone and email
- Administration and maintenance of the property database.
The Person: To apply you MUST have previous experience as a property accountant preparing service charge accounts for a property management company. The ideal candidate will also possess previous experience of using a property management system such as QUBE, TRAMPS, YARDI. Desirable applicants will be excellent team players with good communication skills. They will be eager to learn, and willing to assist with all areas of the property accounting operations. This role will be based in Surrey.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Client Accountant - Part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly