Transaction Services - Associate Director Top 10 Firm
This Associate Director position is required to independently, and with the support of other Directors and Partners, develop and grow the Transaction Services business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop team members.
Our client are a market leading top 10 accountancy firm. They have office's based throughout the UK. The Bristol office in particular is high performing has a great office culture and offers great flexibility to balance all that is home and work.
The key responsibilities of this Transaction Services Associate Director based in Bristol are:
- Support and contribute to the management of the Corporate Finance team with other Directors and Partners.
- Project manage larger Corporate Finance engagements
- Assume responsibilities for project execution and delivery to timelines, including management of other service lines.
- Lead the development of existing and new service stream practices
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with clients, both internal and external
- Assume real ownership of client relationships and projects.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of clients' businesses and industries.
Our client are searching for candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of working within a Corporate Finance or Transaction Services team
- Demonstrable track record of advising clients on Corporate Finance transactions
- Previous client & man management experience.
- The desire and ambition to grow a TS team and develop your own career.
Along with a market leading base salary you will receive:
28 days' holiday;
Private medical insurance;
6% cash benefits allowance
Personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
life assurance cover;
income protection insurance